Study in the US
Study in Canada
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
Tests and Preparation
Study in India
Facing the Interview board
Careers and Courses
People in News
GK General Science
GK Geography 2
1. In northern hemisphere, the wind blowing from the Horse latitude to the Doldrums is called?
a) Westerly wind
2. What is the maximum length of a day on the poles?
a) 12 hours
3. Which one of the following latitudes forms a great circle?
4. The International Date Line is located in the
a) Pacific Ocean
5. Which one of the following is a volcano located in Italy?
6. Dark skin shields the body from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiations. Therefore which of the following regions are inhabited by people with darker skin?
a) Tropical regions
7. Which one of the following is not a form of precipitation?
8. What term is used to refer to the process in which the fertile part of the soil is dissolved in water and washed away?
9. Which one of the following is known as the Pearl City?
10. Who was the first navigator who had sailed around the earth and proved that the shape of earth is round?
a) James Cook
1. Trade wind
Study in the US |
Study in Canada |
Study Australia |
Study in the UK |
Group Discussion |
GRE | IELTS | GMAT | CAT | SAT | UPSC
|Copyright © 2008 dailylearningtips.com |
All Rights Reserved.